Earache is something which first occurs when we are small babies and it continues on and off throughout our childhood and it even occurs occasionally when we become adults. Earache and related issues are something that every one of us endures at a particular age. It usually triggered by illnesses such as fever and cold and the discomfort caused due to it can either be severe or mild. Pain in ear is considered to be very much irritating and annoying. Ear is an extremely important part of our sensory organs so we should be very careful while treating it and to keep it in good condition always.
The causes of pain in ear can be improved wax and bacteria, typical and constant draining of the liquid and other such things that trigger the pain. If you are suffering from severe pain in your ear then it is advisable for you to visit a doctor and if in case the pain is not so severe then you can also treat it by yourself at home by using some medicines and home remedies or buying http://eustachiunclogsears.com/. Here are some of the home remedies for earache relief that you can try to ease the pain.
Home Remedies for Earache Relief
1. Garlic: Garlic is a very good home remedy that helps in easing the pain of ear as it has antiviral and antibacterial properties. The simplest way to use this to ease the pain is simply by chewing a couple cloves of it per day. It helps to kill the bacteria inside the ear canal. You can also use garlic as ear drop. But you should remember this that you cannot use it in a concentrated form as it might irritate the inner ear. You should mix mullein oil in to it and then put it inside your ear.
2. Olive Oil: You should use warm olive oil to soothe the pain. You should warm the oil slightly and then put few drops of it inside your effected ear. This helps to lubricate the ear and helps with any type of irritation within the ear.
3. Sesame Oil: You can also warm sesame oil and put a clove of garlic in to it and then put it inside your ear after it becomes lukewarm in order to soothe the pain.
4. Mustard Oil: You can also add a clove or two of garlic in to mustard oil and then warm it and use this to ease the pain. You should heat this mixture until the garlic turns black in color. You should strain the mixture and then cool it until it becomes lukewarm. You should apply 2-4 drops of it in to the ear with the help of cotton swab. This helps to alleviate the pain.
5. Basil Leaves: You should take some basil leaves and then grind it and extract juice from it and then put two drops of it.
6. Mango Leaves: You can also use mango leaves to ease the pain. You should grind the mango leaves and boil them and then put 2-3 drops of it after it cools down.