According to roofers who provide Murfreesboro roofing services, most homeowners are very interested in how much an asphalt roof would set them back. While we would all like to know the price first, it is not always that simple.
There is more that goes into determining the total price of an asphalt shingle roof than just associating an exact number with it.
First of all, you must understand what factors determine the total value of the roof:
- The layout of the roof;
- The installation process;
- The price of the shingles;
- The geographic location;
- The total area of your roof.
Obviously, what interests you the most in this case is the total cost of the shingles. Well, asphalt shingles are usually sold in bundles, and experts estimate that around 3 bundles would manage to cover at least 1 square of the roof area.
These are your main options:
- Standard asphalt shingles – Around $30 per bundle.
- Laminated asphalt shingles – Around $33 per bundle.
- Premium laminated asphalt shingles – Around $45 per bundle, but they can be even more expensive than that.
Another important thing to consider is the total cost of labor. Doing it yourself can be cheaper, but investing in Quality Exteriors Murfreesboro roofing services will ensure no mistakes are made.